Thursday, October 22, 2015

Imagine Dragons Live in Stockholm Oct 21st

Imagine Dragons live at the Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden.
Last night I went to Stockholm see this popular band from Las Vegas, a pop band on record but definitely heavier on stage.
The concert was a bit short, only 90 minutes including the encore and I don´t think guitar and drum solos should be included in a show. It belongs to the age of dinosaurs.
But the sound and light show were both amazing, frontman Dan Reynolds is a pro and a truly great singer live.
I can´t complain about the setlist either since they delivered all the hits including Radioactive, I bet my life, Demons, On top of the world, Shots and Warriors.
But they also pulled off superstrong versions of Gold, I´m so sorry, The fall, Polaroid, Trouble and a beautiful cover of Alphaville´s Forever young.
I´m happy.

No comments: