Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Sparzanza - Circle


Sparzanza - Circle (2014) Spinefarm Records
Produced by Rikard Löfgren
METAL
Tracks : 1.Bradycardia 2.Pine barrens 3.Underneath my skin 4.Breathe 5.Into the unknown 6.The contract 7.Enemy of my enemy 8.As I go away 9.Black 10.Death don´t spare no lives 11.Do what mast thou wilt
www.sparzanza.com
3,5 out of 5

I admire bands like Sparzanza that keeps struggling and never give up to make their breakthrough album that will get them a bigger name.
"Circle" is their 7th studio album and one of their heaviest albums so far but also more dynamic, it sounds like they worked very hard to creating strong melodies in each and every song.
This band deserves fame, I like how they blend modern metal with classic hard rock. At times I think "Circle" bring thoughts to Mustasch meets Human Race, it´s really smart to use string sections in some songs. "Into the unknown" for example is epic.
Other highlights are "Pine barrens", "Breathe" and "The contract".

No comments: