Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Light Years - Temporary


Light Years - Temporary (2014) Animal Style Records
Produced by Will Yip
POP PUNK
Tracks : 1.My whole life 2.Fall apart 3.Temporary 4.Late at night 5.Wandering
www.facebook.com/LightYearsOH
2,5 out of 5

The songs on Light Years new EP "Temporary" would do just fine on an American Pie Soundtrack, but I fear the train has already left the station and the guys in Light Years missed it.
I have nothing against new pop punk bands since I´m a big fan of Blink 182 myself but there´s nothing new to discover here, except for "Fall apart" which is catchy song and I like it.
However, these boys from Cleveland sounds more like a tribute to a genre that needs new blood to make the heart keep pumping.
Also available :  "I won´t hold this against you" (2013)

No comments: