Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Falls - Into the fire


The Falls - Into the fire (2014) Verve Records
Produced by Tony Buchen
FOLK / POP
Tracks : 1.Please 2.Girl that I love 3.Home 4.Hollywood 5.Hey 6.Into the fire
www.facebook.com/musicfromthefalls
3,5 out of 5

You can hear the echoes of legendary songwriters like Paul McCartney and Paul Simon in the Australian duo Falls debut EP, but there´s also a connection with contemporary folk rock artists like The Lumineers and Mumford and Sons.
I get the feeling I´m sitting on the porch on the countryside, watching the spring rain falling down on the horses outside the stable while listening to "Into the fire".
The music is very passionate and beautiful, songs like "Girl that I love", "Home" and "Hey" have found their place in my heart.
I´m pretty sure this ain´t the last time we hear about The Falls, a promising debut indeed.

No comments: