Friday, January 10, 2014

Clint Lowery´s Hello Demons Meet Skeletons - Uncomfortable silence


Clint Lowery´s Hello Demons Meet Skeletons - Uncomfortable silence (2011) Independent
Produced by Clint Lowery / Corey Lowery
ACOUSTIC ROCK
Tracks : 1.Time machine 2.Uncomfortable silence 3.Know my name 4.Down man
www.clintlowery.net
3 out of 5

What a heavy team this is, the Lowery brothers. Clint from Sevendust and Dark New Day and his brother Corey from Stereomud and Eye Empire. Then it comes as a big surprise that Clint Lowery´s solo project Hello Demons Meet Skeletons are acoustic music, but these songs goes hand in hand with Lowery´s bands because they are slow rock songs with a really great vibe over all 4 tracks.
I can also sense a bit of Led Zeppelin in the sound as well, the title track is my favorite but the opener "Time machine" is really nice too.
So why a review of a 3 year old EP? Well, it´s actually the first time I listen to "Uncomfortable silence" but I´m glad I did.

No comments: