Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Chimpz - Who can I trust


The Chimpz - Who can I trust (2013) Independent
Produced by Ryan Greene
HIP HOP / METAL
Tracks : 1.Victim 2.Corrupt 3.Killing me 4.Who can I trust 5.Mr.44
www.facebook.com/chimpznation
3 out of 5

When you think of the rapmetal genre, some people start to think of Limp Bizkit which aren´t the best ambassadors for this genre that had it´s peak in the 90´s.
The L.A based The Chimpz truly knows how to rock with a crossover of hip hop and metal, "Who can I trust" is their 3rd album in 6 years and it was completed already in 2011 but not released until this year. Their music have been featured in Sons of Anarachy and can be compared to bands like Hed PE, Hollywood Undead and P.O.D. We´re talking rock with attitude, very rhythmic where they deliver both groovy riffs and melodic choruses. Highlights : Mr.44, Who can I trust

2 comments:

Yvonne Laughlin said...

The Chimpz are a really great band. Not only is their music great, but they are definitely a band you must see live. The put on one helluva performance. The Chimpz Rock!!I

The Chimpz said...

Kick ass!!! \,,/