Saturday, August 24, 2013

Born Cages - The Sidelines EP


Born Cages - The Sidelines EP (2013) Razor and Tie Records
Produced by Jon Kaplan / Oliver Straus
INDIE ROCK
Tracks : 1.Don´t look back 2.Caiti 3.Metaphor 4.Perfect harmony 5.Cover my band´s song
www.facebook.com/BornCages
4 out of 5

I read from a fan review on iTunes that this was a perfect summer album and I can only agree, the New York based indie rock band Born Cages knocked me to the floor with the first single "Don´t look back" earlier this year and now their debut "The sidelines" EP is out. This is the kind of music that will make you put on your dancing shoes and swing away, the choruses stick like superglue to your head all from the new single "Perfect harmony" to the earcandy of "Metaphor". The band is currently working on their debut full length to be released in 2014 so I can only predict big things for this band to come. For fans of The Killers and Panic! at the disco.

No comments: