Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Megosh - Megosh


Megosh - Megosh (2013) Revival Recordings
Produced by Megosh
PROGRESSIVE / ALTERNATIVE ROCK
Tracks : 1.Black is the new blonde 2.Fast times at I.C.U 3.Trigger thumb 4.Dance for me 5.When we were children 6.Monsters (acoustic)
www.facebook.com/Megoshmusic
4 out of 5

On tour now with Alesana and The Color Morale, the Baltimore based 4 piece Megosh should be creating waves with their intelligent rock. The self titled 6 track EP is filled with progressive and artsy alternative rock that bring thoughts to Fair To Midland, Monty Are I and Fall Out Boy. Songs like "When we were children" and "Fast times at I.C.U" are simply fantastic, what an impressive EP this is where other songs such as the acoustic "Monsters" and the single "Black is the new blonde" are great enough to make any up and coming band full of envy. I can´t wait to hear album no.2!

No comments: