Friday, December 28, 2012

Strangeway - My best friend


Strangeway - My best friend (2006) Fil-Am Records
Produced by Walter Ino
MODERN ROCK
Tracks : 1.Intro 2.Golden rule 3.If I choose you 4.Inside your head 5.My best friend 6.Sometimes I curse 7.Dream song 8.Whatever happened to the day 9.Mother Mary 10.Peace and love me 11.Turn it on 12.Someday 13.Beautiful
www.myspace.com/strangewaymusic
3 out of 5

The band Strangeway is not to be confused with AOR band Strangeways, the Pittsburgh based modern rock band Strangeway was formed by guitarist/singer Walter Ino in 2003. Walter came from the Atlantic recording artists 7th House with the album "412" released in 2000, the Strangeway debut "Turn it on" came out 3 years later and the follow up "My best friend" was released in 2006. Since then, silence. If you´re into late 90´s modern rock a la Greenwheel, Foo Fighters and Mercury, this album´s for you. It´s a solid 13 track album with no fillers but no killers either, the album´s comfy all the way through so to speak. Songs like "Whatever happened to the day" and "Inside your head" would do just fine on the TV series "Friends" back in the 90´s.


No comments: