Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Misser - Every day I tell myself I´m going to be a better person

Misser - Every day I tell myself I´m going to be a better person (2012) Rise Records
Produced by Misser / Gary Cioffi
EMO / ALTERNATIVE ROCK
Tracks : 1.Permanently 2.Time capsules 3.Bridges 4.Weightless 5.Just say I 6.I´m really starting to hope the world ends in 2012 7.Reconnect this 8.Stay asleep 9.Bad news 10.She didn´t turn out to be that cool 11.I´m sick 12.Sanity 13.The waits
www.facebook.com/missermusic
3,5 out of 5

Misser is a duo featuring Tim Landers of Transit and Brad Wiseman of This Time Next Year, if you´re familiar to these bands you know we´re talking indie rock oriented pop punk here. But you can also add a touch of emo into the mix on their debut album "Every day I tell myself I´m going to be a better person". It´s the follow up to the 3 track EP "Problems, problems, problems" from 2011. The major part of this debut full length is upbeat and I really like their noisy rock that bring thoughts to British rock but also American bands like Taking Back Sunday and The Send. But what a great album this is, with lots of catchy songs where my personal faves are "Weightless", "Just say I" and the single "I´m really starting to hope the world ends in 2012". Highly recommendable!

No comments: