Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Dynamite - My Dynamite

My Dynamite - My Dynamite (2012) Listenable Records
Produced by My Dynamite
CLASSIC ROCK
Tracks : 1.Take it or leave it 2.Inside out 3.If we´re livin 4.Dirty game 5.Watch yourself grow 6.Raise your glasses 7.Singing stormy weather 8.Big attraction 9.All that she brings 10.Fork in your tongue
www.facebook.com/mydynamite
3 out of 5

My Dynamite is a 5 piece rock band from Australia, they call their music as feelgood-rocknroll and I agree. We´re talking non compromising rocknroll here, influenced by greats such as Led Zeppelin, Free, The Faces and The Black Crowes. They have shared the same stage as Rose Tattoo and The Screaming Jets and this year, their self titled debut is released. I think they´ve got the groove and their singer Pat Carmody is really good, songs like "If we´re livin´" and "Singing stormy weather" should do well live. If Rival Sons could make it, why shouldn´t My Dynamite? This is without doubt a solid album that doesn´t stand or fall with a hit single. My Dynamite makes album music.

No comments: